Right, well since I have now joined the (apparently growing) legions of 'the unwashed' in the pit of unemployment in the UK (although as a freelancer I 'm technically 'between contracts') I decided to start my own blog.
Yes I am late to the party and yes I realise that I've already probably broken a thousand golden rules of blogging by overuse of parentheticals and inverted commas (see above paragraph and here for details), but at least I've started ok?... Not that I actually know how you get followers on this thing. Is it like twitter? I havent joined that yet either so I'm somewhat confused about what happens there too...
Down to the nitty gritty then: this blog has been started as, with all my new found free time, I intend to generate a commentary on my favorite things: Gadgets! (what do you mean you already know? Did you read the title or something?). This is purely because recently I have noticed that a lot of people (myself included) love gadgets and are blown away by the abilities and uses of modern technology but we just don't know how to use it to its full potential.
Do you know what every single button does in Microsoft Word?
How about what a sandy bridge is?
(chances are if you answered yes to the first question you are enough of a geek to know what I'm getting at with the second question and I applaud you, now go away your making me look stupid!)
No? Me either, but I am also a geek. I love to learn about tech and I am constantly amazed at how much stuff I still don't know about things and there is new stuff happening all the time! More tech is released every week and I still have no idea if there is a way to tab between tabs in a browser window! Therefore I intend to update this blog as often as possible with hints and tips that the layman probably has never known and the professionals are too far gone up their own rears to realise it.
Interspersed with this I am sure I will jabber and vent about other things, but I'll try to keep to tech as much as possible.
Coming soon: Samsung Galaxy S 3 hands on play!
MS Word tip no.1
iPad tips and tricks
No comments:
Post a Comment